KRAMER Receiver DVI HDCP RS-232 IR 4K60 10.2Gbps 1xHDBaseT Max 70 m Power 12V
You have to log in to shop/see prices.
TP−580RD is a high−performance, long−reach HDBaseT receiver for 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) DVI/HDMI, RS−232 and IR signals over twisted pair. It extends video signals to up to 40m (130ft) over CAT copper cables at up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution and provides even further reach for lower HD video resolutions.
- High Performance Standard Extender — Professional HDBaseT extender for providing long–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. TP–580RD is a standard extender that can be connected to any market–available HDBaseT–compliant extension product. For optimum extension reach and performance, use recommended Kramer cables.
- Secured Operation — Highly–secured operation is ensured by lockable wiring connectivity with protection against unintentional cables disconnection.
- HDMI Signal Extension — HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant, via single–link DVI–I connection. Supports deep color, x.v.Color, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D. EDID signals are passed through from the source to the display.
- I–EDIDPro Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing — Intelligent EDID handling, processing and pass–through algorithm that ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI source and display systems.
- Multi–channel Audio Extension — Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Cost–effective Maintenance — Status LED indicators for DVI and HDBT ports facilitate easy local maintenance and troubleshooting. Local firmware upgrade via RS–232 connection and the K–Upload tool ensures lasting, field–proven deployment.
- Easy Installation — Compact DigiTOOLS fan–less enclosure for dropped–ceiling mounting, or side–by–side mounting of 3 units in a 1U rack space with the recommended rack adapter.
- HDBaseT 1.0 receiver
- Lockable wiring connection
- Up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p
- Up to 40m (130ft) at 4K@60Hz (4:2:0)
- Up to 4K@60Hz (4:2:0) 24bpp video resolution
- Control extension
Please note that although care has been taken in the degree of relevancy, pictures are for
display purposes only, and product appearance may differ from what you see. If there are any
discrepancies between the product headline, description and picture, the correct information
will be in the product headline (i.e. computer systems may not come with monitors even if
pictured that way). If anything is unclear, please email support before placing your order.